Dear Valued Clients, Business Partners and Friends,
As part of M-Engineering’s desire and responsibility to better protect and serve our Clients, our Associates and Business Partners, our Families and our Community; we are continually monitoring the rapidly changing and evolving COVID -19 pandemic facing our nation and the world.
We at M-Engineering have created and shall continually adjust our policy/plan in our efforts to be a responsible business, workplace and community member based upon mandatory and recommended measures implemented by our Federal, State and Local Government Agencies and Medical Professionals.
Current Policies in place:
- Multiple, daily cleanings of public areas in our office shall be performed.
- “Remote Working” from home has been established.
- Business Travel via airlines and/or mass transit has been suspended. Other business travel is strongly discouraged and being evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- All outside visitors are strongly discouraged from visiting our office.
- Encourage “physical/social distancing” by recommending and/or hosting more virtual meetings to conduct our business.
- Increased Communications Policy for our Associates and Partners to continue our business operations to promote the highest level of service excellence for our Clients.
- Daily monitoring of Local, State and Federal News to stay abreast of any developing recommendations and mandates.
We want to reassure our Clients, Associates, Business Partners, Families and our Community, that we are taking all possible measures in an attempt to minimize negative impacts. These plans may change as the situation continues to evolve; and we shall continue to communicate as we learn more about the evolving situation at hand.
We wish everyone to be safe, be healthy and find comfort during this difficult time that we are all facing. We respectfully ask for your cooperation and patience so we may best serve your organization, our families and our community.
The M-Engineering Team